Saturday, August 9, 2008

document it...

Kris and I rarely have our picture taken, just the two of us...it seems I'm always taking the pictures, so I rarely end up in them. So when we get a couple that are decent, it's exciting!
These were taken last weekend at Kelly & Tony's wedding. May be good enough to frame. Or pass out in the Christmas cards. Nevermind, the whole family would just ask, "Why aren't the kids in this?" That's right...we're now just known as the people they have to go through to get to the kids.

3 comments:

Mark and Ashlie said...

Gorgeous! I am even impressed with Kris'smile....no more Chandler grin?

Love the accessories as well!

Ashlie

erin said...

Oh, the Chandler grin still shows up much of the time...I had to threaten him before we posed...and I think he may have been laughing at our friend, Sheila, who almost dropped our camera as she was taking the pic.

David said...

You guys look so good! Love that dress! It's a picture worthy of framing for sure.

Also, I loved your little story about Rob and the corn fields-too funny! We also went to Saugatuck which was beautiful. I can't wait to go back!