Sunday, March 29, 2009

classic

As we were driving to Sam's Club today, Sam had a pressing question from the back seat. "Daddy, where's Grace's Club?"

I laughed and was immediately reminded of the little boy I used to babysit when I was 15. Michael was the cutest little 3-year-old and my main man for that entire summer. He had an older half-brother named Chris and half-sister named Georgia. One day, after a long day of playing on the farm, Michael and I settled in to watch the Miss America Pageant (sorry, Michael). He excitedly turned to me when they announced Miss Georgia and said, "Miss Georgia! I wonder if there'll be a Miss Chris!"

I love this age. Even if they can destroy a room in 6.2 seconds flat, they have their adorable charm to fall back on.

1 comment:

Mark and Ashlie said...

Ha! I totally just laughed out loud! Sam is hilarious!