A couple of weeks ago, we made the drive to Chicago for the occasion of Graham's baptism. It was Sam's first time meeting Graham and he was thrilled to meet his little cousin and also to share his knowledge of babies with all of us. Apparently, he's some sort of baby expert and even informed his uncle that he was going to have a baby sister soon (a fact I was completely unaware of and left me wondering if Kris had another family on the side). I am always impressed and surprised with how loving and gentle he is with the little ones. This kid is usually on the move but will sit right down for several minutes to cuddle and interact with a baby. Kind of makes me think that maybe he'd do better in a daycare center setting if we would have kept him in the infant room to help "look after" the babies! I have other photos from the weekend to share, but will do so in separate posts. I felt this series deserved to stand on it's own.






2 comments:
Could he BE any cuter???! He's your own little mini Chandler Bing in that sweater vest!
What a sweet series of pictures Erin. Gorgeous!
Post a Comment