Yesterday, we went out looking for color. Unfortunately, Kentucky doesn't boast the fall colors quite as well as Michigan does. It goes from green to brown in about two days, so the window for color is very small! We did manage to find a few spots to get a few pictures, though. True, some of these don't even look "fall", but we still had fun on our nature walks.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Erin, I LOVE the picture of your husband and your kids looking over the bridge! The one with the barn behind the trees is gorgeous too! That is my style of picture! Thanks again for the advice on that website. I was looking at it today and you are right...they have great tutorials! So much to learn, so little time!
1 comment:
Erin, I LOVE the picture of your husband and your kids looking over the bridge! The one with the barn behind the trees is gorgeous too! That is my style of picture! Thanks again for the advice on that website. I was looking at it today and you are right...they have great tutorials! So much to learn, so little time!
Post a Comment