Grace and Molly are finally settling into the afternoons with me working at home. For awhile there, I thought I was going to have to send Grace back to aftercare and lock Molly in her kennel all day with the constant whining and barking going on around here. But, they have finally found a few past times to keep them occupied on the days I need to get work finished up during the couple of hours between lunch and Sam pickup. Molly's favorite thing to do is pass out right next to the chair I happen to be sitting in. Here she is in the dining room:

And Grace, amongst other things like art, playing with Barbies, reading or watching Cake Boss, likes to spend an hour "working" on the computer each week. Here she is digitally coloring a picture of strawberries at sproutonline.com at Daddy's desk:

I'm pretty sure that's the same thing Daddy does here, too. :)
1 comment:
I've told you about this site before too, but starfall.com, would be a great passtime for her as well. There is a new math part to it too, although it is a $35 subscription fee. I bought it for Owen and have not regretted it.
I have a new link to a kindergarten teacher's blog on my blog, she has some other sites that she uses/recommends too.
Just an FYI! You know, as a teacher I can't help but mention educational passtimes!!:)
Post a Comment