Monday, June 29, 2009

at least it's not a boy named Sue (or maybe that would have been better)

Grace has been totally into her dolls/stuffed animals and make believe play lately. Really, she always has been, but she is much more vocal in her play now. I constantly hear her quietly talking to her babies. She always uses a very low voice, so no one can really hear what she is saying to them. (And, by the way, that is the ONLY time that she uses a low voice!) Whenever I catch her doing this, she gets an embarrassed little smile on her face and won't reveal to me what the discussion was that was taking place. The other day, I was trying to get it out of her by asking some questions. She shared bits and pieces of what her and her two babies were up to and what she might feed them for dinner. Then, at one point, I said that one of them needed her and she said, "Which one? Cheddar or Fatter?" Which left me hoping and praying that her baby name list evolves beyond those two names as she gets older!

1 comment:

Witkowski Family said...

All of SarahAnne's dolls are named "Aubrey" I would gladly take a cheddar or fatter at this point ;) Silly little girls!