Monday, July 6, 2009

fabulous finds

So I was perusing through West Elm's site just now, because I needed a little break from sorting through the tons of pics from our 4th of July Michigan extravaganza, and found these must-have items. Well, must-have for me, at least. These birds are the most adorable things I've ever seen (besides my kids and nephews) and even though I have no idea where I would put them, yet, I'm pretty sure I need to have them.



And one or two of these mirrors would perfectly finish off my one blank dining room wall, I think...


Kris, this post is mainly for you. Just figured you might need a back up in case you can't go through with getting me a puppy for my 30th, because I'm certain I'm going to need a puppy or these to soften the blow... :)

Also, speaking of the Michigan trip and the adorable kids and nephews, click here to see a sampling of the fantastic family photos that Stephanie took of the whole fam. We figured it was high time to officially document the event of everyone being in one place at one time and, seriously, what could be more fun than trying to wrangle six kids all under the age of five into one photo? More to come on the trip...but I'm not making any promises as to how long it will take me to get it posted!

No comments: