

The kids' sitter has been taking them to feed the ducks at a local park periodically throughout the summer. Sam and Grace LOVE doing it so Kris and I decided to take them on a Saturday so we could find out what all the hype was about.

They were right...it was fun! There are a gazillion ducks at this park and as soon as anyone steps on the bridge with bread in their hands, they flock from all over the park. There were even some teeny tiny babies, but they were darting around too fast to catch them in a pic.


While it was fun, I'm trying to curb going too frequently...the family bread budget never took ducks into account :)
1 comment:
When we lived in St. Charles we'd go to the river to feed the ducks on a nearly daily basis...I think Gabe would leave the bread open on purpose so they had food :P
Post a Comment